Callow Drift Callow Drift

Be careful with this one. It may be cute, but it's tough as nails sometimes. Despite this, I really loved this game. I love the Rayman like Hover that Callow has, I love how the game is set up like Mario 64 where you collect stars to unlock new levels, and I love how cute it all is! Newgrounds needs more games that make you feel this good!

Constellation Machine Constellation Machine

Finally made a new game!
Wonderful work.

Tower of Heaven Tower of Heaven

Perhaps the greatest game ever uploaded on here. Still have yet to beat it though. (I suck at games.)
And to clear up the confusion, Pause Ahead and this game were made by the same developers.

Five Nights of Love - A Five Nights At Freddy's Dating Sim Five Nights of Love - A Five Nights At Freddy's Dating Sim

When the I Hate Everything theme started playing I lost my shit XD

Killer Kubes Killer Kubes

Really impressive!

groovyguy responds:

Thanks! :)

Hug Your Mother Hug Your Mother

Really beautiful. Great work!

Nexus Nexus

I was surprised by how open ended this was. Really fun to just explore and find all the secrets!

Skrite Skrite

Great first attempt. I make my games with Stencyl as well, It's a nice program. In the future, I'd add music and try to make your own graphics like I do. I recognize all the sprites as one of the free tilesets on Stencyl Forge.

End of Sonic Inflation End of Sonic Inflation

Snatcher music! Fuck yes! It's such a weird coincidence that I used the same songs in my dating sim. I had no idea, I swear XD

Sonic the Hedgehog: The Dawn of a New Era Sonic the Hedgehog: The Dawn of a New Era

Recolored OCs and "edgy swearing" aside, this is a great game that blew my expectations far out of the water.

Payn responds: