Scott's Wild Fight! Scott's Wild Fight!

I saw your comment on Venomations and thought you deserved a follow! It does suck that he's leaving though.

MuskratFilms responds:

Thank you so much!

A boy's sad bakery story A boy's sad bakery story

This is really fantastic. You should be proud!

Jeanyawesome responds:

Thank you, I really am.

The Loud House! The Loud House!

I love this. It'd have way more hits if I could decide it.

Callow Drift Callow Drift

Be careful with this one. It may be cute, but it's tough as nails sometimes. Despite this, I really loved this game. I love the Rayman like Hover that Callow has, I love how the game is set up like Mario 64 where you collect stars to unlock new levels, and I love how cute it all is! Newgrounds needs more games that make you feel this good!

Constellation Machine Constellation Machine

Finally made a new game!
Wonderful work.

Tower of Heaven Tower of Heaven

Perhaps the greatest game ever uploaded on here. Still have yet to beat it though. (I suck at games.)
And to clear up the confusion, Pause Ahead and this game were made by the same developers.

Bolty Sings Fnaf1 Bolty Sings Fnaf1

Nice!

Music Plant Zone Act 1 (SEGA Genesis Version) Music Plant Zone Act 1 (SEGA Genesis Version)

Just wow. I can't believe someone this talented is following me! And if the offer's still up, I'd love to learn how to make music like this.

JK-FlipFlop responds:

O.O

Seriously? This is one of my lesser tracks!

And if you wanna make SEGA Genesis music, that's actually a good start for a musician these days. It's the perfect way to learn how to write music, as well as some volume leveling. Then you can get into the more complicated stuff. PM me for some stuff to get you started.

And I appreciate your comment. I hope my "talent" gets me on board soon.

Pokemon Sun and Moon Postcard Pokemon Sun and Moon Postcard

Hey Pixel! How's your day been? Been a while since we talked. I like what you're doing with you art. Can't wait to see that Vine VS YouTube animation, especially if you used the song k suggested.

Pixel-Cheese-Cake responds:

It's halfway done I can wait to hear what you all think of it.

Tightropes and Telephone Poles Tightropes and Telephone Poles

Awesome page, awesome art!

Nika Shark's Kinotchi Frame +bikini Nika Shark's Kinotchi Frame +bikini

Ignore the hate, you're really talented!

JUSTinnator3 responds: