All 18 art Reviews

Supressed Attack Supressed Attack

Such a cute style and idea! Thanks for posting. There aren't enough Lucario pics on here.

Cobalt-the-Jackal's Daughter Cobalt-the-Jackal's Daughter

Killer art style dude. You seem to have an immense understanding of how to draw Pokémon and more importantly, make an original character of one. Despite it seeming like you are relatively new to drawing Lucario, you nailed his design and added a bit of your own personality with out betraying his character. Great stuff!

RainbowDogma responds:

Hey thanks man! Though i can't take credit for the design, the person who requested this had a design already that i used as reference for the costume and accessories, though i used the canon lucario design for the body reference. Drawing pokemon is a lot of fun and i should really do it more XD glad you like!

Caroline Lillie Caroline Lillie

Just got done this part in the game
So great haha

HowSplendid responds:

awesome sauce man

Commission: a little tense Commission: a little tense

She technically was...
As an enemy XD

One Punch Psyduck Mach Punch One Punch Psyduck Mach Punch

I can redraw it for you! I'll get on it tommorow

Pixel-Cheese-Cake responds:

Thank you, this was meant to be a rough sketch. I cant wait to see what you come up with.

Rosa Rosa

That's probably because some of the staff of Mother 3 worked on it :3
You did a really solid job on this peice, all very consistent to your style while still being recognizable as the trainer from the games. A good peice of art or a good adaptation of a great character design like those seen in Pokémon Black and White should be recognizable as that character even in silloute, and I think you just about nailed that rule. My only complaints are that the hand on her hip looks flat like Flat Stanley; and the "giving Bayonetta a run for her money" legs don't really match up with the cutesy, noodle armed and teenage body above it.

Pokemon Sun and Moon Postcard Pokemon Sun and Moon Postcard

Hey Pixel! How's your day been? Been a while since we talked. I like what you're doing with you art. Can't wait to see that Vine VS YouTube animation, especially if you used the song k suggested.

Pixel-Cheese-Cake responds:

It's halfway done I can wait to hear what you all think of it.

Tightropes and Telephone Poles Tightropes and Telephone Poles

Awesome page, awesome art!

Shadow Demon Wallpaper Shadow Demon Wallpaper

Thanks for the follow!

Nika Shark's Kinotchi Frame +bikini Nika Shark's Kinotchi Frame +bikini

Ignore the hate, you're really talented!

JUSTinnator3 responds: